I borrowed GH2 from a buddy at work and the wife started playing it one day while I was working outside the house. Came in the house, and then had to go get Rockband for her.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
activision is missing out on some real sales. They need to make a version of guitar here called Guitar Outlaw that would cater to the country/southern rock crowd. just make it a stand alone game like Rock The 80's and I'd guarantee sales would be worth the effort. a little bluegrass stuff would be just as hard as any of the rock songs they could put on there.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Bookmarks